FAQs for Customer
- What payment methods are accepted if I want to purchase the code?
- We accept payment via online banking and Paypal.
- Do I get support for the code I purchase?
- It depends on the seller. If the seller includes free support, he will include that inside the item descriptions.
- What if I want to buy the complete project (the source code and the hardware)?
- You can contact the seller directly.
FAQs for Seller
- Is there a membership fee to become a seller?
- Membership is free.
- What files to be included in package code?
The downloadable package must be zip format and should include the following files
- The Arduino source of the project (.ino) (Must)
- The wiring diagram (.pdf,.doc,.ppt) (Must)
- At least 3 images of the actual project (.jpg,.gif) (Must)
- A brief descriptions of the project in English (preferable) or Bahasa Malaysia (.doc, .txt) (Must)
- Any external library used (Optional)
- A short video of the project (.avi,mp4) (Optional)
- How the customer made the payment? To the seller directly or to the website owner?
- Customer payment is paid to the website owner (us) not to the seller. We will release the money every Thursday to the seller once they accumulated more than RM100.
- Is there a commission charge on the item sold?
- We charge 20% commission on all the code sold on our website. For example, if you sell the code for RM20, we will keep RM4 for the commission and the balance of RM16 will be credited to your account.
- How do I get paid for the sold item?
- We will release the money every Thursday to the seller local bank account once they accumulated more than RM100 in your account.